31 August 2018

Shopping in St. Martin



Mon.
July 14 - Wrote Mom.

Went swimming in the forenoon.

Arik fell asleep after lunch so didn't go in the p.m. Picked up Vince - Claudia had invited me along shopping in St. Martin tomorrow so we drove out to their place to let her know I'd go.

Took Mark & Dawn down to the beach for a short swim before supper.

Washed clothes Pd.

Tues.
July 15 - Left for St. Martin about 8:30. What a voyage – for me the waves were big – Claudia said she'd been on seas a lot rougher. The boat was crowded both ways. We go home at close to 2. And shortly after I got back to the hotel, a squall hit the channel. I'm glad we weren't on it then. We shopped in many stores in Marigot.

This is the first day the kids didn't get to go swimming and they weren't too happy over it.

The weather stayed cloudy & rainy st till supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment