14 September 2018

Car Troubles



Mon.
June 16 - Took Vince & Pat to work so I could have the car. When I picked up the hub cap which fell off I noticed the tire was low. Woe is me. I tried to find someone to fix it - finally one of the Engineers did change to the spare. So I got to the Bank to change some money. Then I drove the wrong way on the street in front of the police station. The fellow who stopped me said he wouldn't make a federal case of it. So I got home, had porridge & took the kids for a 1/2 hour swim. Then went back to pick up Vince.

Washed clothes Pd


The car in front of the Dental Clinic. Photo Credit: Vince Williams.

Tues.
June 17 - Walked down to Sandy Ground for a swim. Am getting a burn so I'd better watch it. Laid around the rest of the day till Vince came home when we went swimming again.

We've been here a week and I can't keep track of the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment