02 September 2018

Learning to Swim



Thurs.
July 10 - An ordinary day - went swimming both morning & afternoon. I should call it an unordinary day! I floated - both face & back. Maybe, just maybe I'll learn to swim. Have a month left. It's something I should have learned 25-30 years ago.


Swimming. Verla with Jené and Arik. Photo credit: Vince Williams.

Picked up Vince at work - he'd had a couple of difficult extractions - took an hour to remove a tooth on Mrs. White.

Ronald Webster brought in his daughter to have some teeth removed. She didn't want the injection.

Fri.
July 11 - Wrote to Sharon.

Went swimming in the morning - got home at noon. Fooled around in the p.m. - saw Vince drive by on his way to see Dr. Cable.

Picked up Vince at 4:30 - they were ready earlier. Went swimming - Vince had to see me float. He & Dawn swam a great distance - about 100 yards.

Read books to Jené & played Concentration with Arik.

No comments:

Post a Comment